JuiceBeauty.com

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Empties: Nature's Gate Biotin Strengthening Conditioner


Hello everyone, well this is my first empties to blog and I am super excited!!

In my journey to change my lifestyle to a more natural and organic one, I stumbled across this conditioner that I used a co-wash.  Nature's Gate Biotin Strengthening Conditioner.

Just a brief run down of what it does:

Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.

- B Vitamins Biotin, Folic Acid and Niacin are well known for their important role in hair health
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Soy Proteins help fortify hair
- Vegetable Proteins condition and moisturize, helping to diminish the appearance of split ends
- Jojoba Oil helps restore the natural moisture level of hair

Nature’s Gate Biotin Conditioner helps condition and smooth weak hair. Utilizing Biotin, an array of fortifying amino acids and our nurturing 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients, this conditioner helps revitalize and fortify thinning hair. Hair looks and feels stronger, vibrant and full of life.

My Review:
It has a pleasant smell, minty with a hint of rosemary.  It tingles on the scalp a nice refreshing feel (especially after a long day) and has a good slip for detangling.  I have been a natural all my life so I can't say whether or not it works as well for those who are transitioning.  But I can feel the difference in my hair, it feels stronger after the first use and so shiny. 
After all said and done I can say that I did enjoy this product and will repurchase!

You can purchase this conditioner and more from The Good Stuff!



Check Out Hairfinity




No comments:

Post a Comment