JuiceBeauty.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tea Time: Cherry Tea


I am an avid tea drinker!! When I say avid I don't just limit my self to green tea or white tea, I love and try all teas!!  For the month of June I was really into Cherry Tea.
Cherry tea is deep red in color and has a wonderful intoxicating aroma of the sweet fruit.
The tea can be enjoyed hot or cold and the taste resembles a fruit punch I once drank as a child.  

  Not only is cherry tea delicious in flavor, there are so many health benefits in drinking this tea!  Cherry tea is packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals that essentially contribute to our health,  rich in antioxidants which protect our body from free radicals, thus lower the risk of cancer and various neurological diseases. 
 Cherries also contain melatonin, an antioxidant with calming effects on the brain, which helps relieve irritability, insomnia and headaches. Cherry tea also include anti-inflammatory properties and could potentially prove effective against pain caused by diseases or injuries.  

Cherries have been know to also delay the aging process!!

I love Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea from Celestial which you can find in any Walmart.

But when I want a real treat I like to use Teavana Snow Geisha Loose-Leaf White Tea, 8oz
It's a loose tea so you will need a filter in your cup or something to steep the tea with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment